1986 Pickup v 1.1.3
About the mod:
– Suspension made tighter and center of gravity shifted
– Auxiliary headlights mounted, this is standard with such old boxes
– Lowered price, way too high for an ’86 pickup
– Tank volume reduced from 120 liters to 60 liters
– Slightly reduced consumption
– Interior color choice
– Off-road tires
– You can use the MotorConfig to choose whether you want to fill up with diesel or methane
– Passenger support (Kubota DLC required)
– Winch with function (Platinum DLC required)
– Custom vehicle shader installed
– Specular edited, more wear visible now
* Now made the Pickup ready for UAL
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!