Agco Gleaner R65/75 Series v 2.7
About the mod:
– Engine Setup: 351 hp, 451 hp
– Selectable Capacity
– Selectable Wheels
* All Textures accumulate dirt
* Lengthened time to max dirt
* Added side reflectors
* Adjusted “blue” window tint to be more realistic
* Added Ladder folding with sounds
* Added AGCO front glow badging
* Fixed Inspection cage textures
* Interior panels glow properly
thedoc01, AB Modding, Brandon Mortimer, DPH, Johndeeremodding, Polygonish
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!