Agco Ideal v 1.0
About the mod:
– Choice of main color and rim color
– Choice of colors and materials for the seats (fabric or leather)
– Brand choice (Fendt and Massey Ferguson)
– Front tire or tape drive selectable
– Warning signs can be selected
– Tablet can be bought
– Animated display
– PowerFlow cutting unit with stalk divider, rapeseed knife, choice of color and brand selection (Fendt and Massey Ferguson)
Marcus (LS Modding Team)
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!