Animals HUD v 3.1
About the mod:
* Products of each product added (eggs, milk, manure, liquidmanure, wool) (liters "L" and "Kg")
* Automatic saving of font size after each adjustment. (Recharged like last used after restart)
* Automatic storage of the display automatically after each adjustment. (Recharged like last used after restart)
* Keyboard shortcuts now adjustable. Everyone can now use their own keys. ATTENTION! Set Keys in the menu first
* More translations have been added
* Multiplayer tested
* Adjustments and fades now only possible on foot
* Code security increased
* Keyboard shortcuts removed below each block. e.g. "[KEY U]"
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!