Bally Spring Map v 1.0
About the mod:
– Custom Animals: Bulls, Calves, Goats, Ducks and more
– Multi Terrain Angle
– Custom Traffic
– Irish Number Plates
– Custom seasonal growth plan with Cotton and Sugarcane removed
– Relight installed
– Custom Sounds
– Custom NPC’s
– Multi Fruit
– Road Network built in Blender
– All hedges have collisions
– Removable Hedges
– Productions and sellpoints
– Precision farming ready with realistic soil map
– Most things only work once the land has been bought Animals, silos etc…
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!