Berry Village Map v 2.0.1
About the mod:
* BGA is now working, but it is necessary to buy a plot (in order not to spoil your saving plot for BGA attached to the adjacent one), the price of the plot is 770 thousand
* Corrected textures on some buildings
* A collision was made on some buildings
* At the point of sale of KFH Larin, added columns indicating the trigger (the trigger itself is expanded)
* Fixed moving to the cereal plant
* Transplanted some trees located on the roads
* Straw sales trigger adjusted at livestock complex
* Other minor fixes
ixoL, Alex Potanin
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!