Buildings Pack v 1.1.3
About the mod:
The Pack consist of:
- 25 placeable buildings, halls, shelters, cowsheds, pigsties, BGA and workshops with lights and gates;)
- 6x silage silos
- 4x bulk pay
- Seed storage / fertilizer storage and grain silo
- 1x BGA (AgriKomp 75kW system)
- 2x pigsties
- 2x cowsheds
- 3x manure places
* Installed lime bearing
* Middle cowshed with pasture (125 cows)
* Added descriptions in the shop menu
* Added FillType tags to the bearings
* Office furniture installed in the cowshed
* Displays installed in the barn
* LevelAreas adjusted
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!