Case IH AFS Connect Magnum v 1.3
About the mod:
- Engine Setup: 320 hp, 350 hp, 380 hp, 410 hp, 435 hp, 451 hp
- 54 wheel configurations with color choice of grey, black, or white: 27 Trelleborg, 25 Michelin, 2 Mitas
- Red, black, and grey body color options
- Red, black, and grey seat color options
- Front and rear fender configurations
- Front Weight and front attachment options
- Fender configurations
- Tinted window options
- Quick Hitch option
- US/EU signs
- Beacon Light Configurations
- Extra front light option
- Openable door and rear window
- 40 degree seat swivel
Price 295000 €
* Adjusted Multiple Wheel Configurations
* Updated to descVersion 53
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!