Case IH Magnum 215/335 v 1.0
About the mod:
– Engine Setup: 221 hp, 248 hp, 275 hp, 304 hp, 330 hp
– Different wheel configurations
– Exhaust pipe color configuration
– US extremities lights options
– EU Michelin tires options
– 3 Point hitch options
– Front weights and front 3 point options
– Windows options
– Frontloader option
– Adds roof GPS when if it is purchased
– Fender configurations
– Demco 1200 Sidequest compatible
Casearias Modding, Nicklas.Leh
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!