Case IHC 55/56 XL v 1.7
About the mod:
* Edited 3D model
* Edited straight engine sounds on 12 and 1455
* Added option for worklights
* Added new details on the cabin speakers
* Added configurable painted fenders
* Fixed slight creeping issue on 95X and 105X models
larsIhcModding, Herr Krupp, FD
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!