Case W20E Wheel Loader & Tools v 1.3
About the mod:
– Power 170 hp
– Selectable Wheels
– Selectable Wheels Brand
– Selectable Window
– Selectable Beacon
– Selectable Design Color (6 Colors)
– Selectable Rim Color (5 Colors)
– Choice of Color (6 Colors)
– Price 95000 €
– Shell W20E Shovel: Price 3600 €
– Pallet Loader: Price 1900 €
– Round Bale Loader: Price 1900 €
– Square Bale Loader: Price 1900 €
– Winch: Price 3000 €
* Adjusted the Weight of the Wheel Loader
* Added a New Color
* Shell Shovel with New Design
* Added Round Bale Loader
* Added Square Bale Loader
* Added Winch
* Added Support for Pallets
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!