CAT Challenger 75C v 2.0
About the mod:
* Track belts are now UDIM rubber
* Separated inside cab frame so stay cleaner now
* New UDIM interior
* New gauges
* Fixed indoor camera clipping back window
* Lightened dirt amount and changed dirt on windows
* Relaxed turn radius some for attached implements
* Fixed missing left front low worklight
* Added shadowFocusBox to cab
* Removed duplicate cab controls causing levers to flicker
* Fixed gap inside cab on lower left window
* Fixed missed error in log related to distanceToGround
B&R modding, Shippy & Ingolf
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!