Chippewa County Farms Map v 1.0
About the mod:
- Seasons ready
- 5 Farms (3 of which have cows)
- Multi Terrain Angle
- Working Grain Bins that require an auger
- Working stave silos that convert grass and chaff to silage
- 1 Sell Point
- An Animal Dealer with a Bale Sell Point
- A functioning Lime Buy Point
- Animated doors
- A Shop and repair Triggers at each Farm
MB Farms, Tired Iron Modding
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!