Claas Lexion 500 Series Pack v 2.0
About the mod:
– Engine Setup: 295 hp, 313 hp, 350 hp, 449 hp
– Capacity 8600 liters
– Selectable Wheels
– Selectable Wheels Brand
– Selectable Design
Price 310000 €
– Claas C600 Header: Price 31000 €
– Claas Vario 750 Header: Price 31000 €
– Claas Conspeed 8 75 FC Header: Price 38000 €
– Claas C600 Header Trailer: Price 2600 €
– Tam Leguan 30 Header Trailer: Price 5000 €
Tube Modding, IPF
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!