Courseplay v 6.4
About the mod:
* Some Corrections and Additions for modHub
* Fixes #7196 untill we have a better Solution some day
* Some ModHub fixes
* Changed Version Format
* Removed not used Files
* Changed the Field Scan Dialog, but would need a New Line to be more clear, also don't know what error it created
* Remove MipMap from FieldScanInfo.dds even don't see the Reason for this as it is just 'not necessary'
* MipMap fixes
* Update CpManager.lua
* Hopefully better understandable how this Info Screen works
* Fixed last Texture Problem
* Create mouseMMB.dds
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!