Courseplay v 18.104.22.168
About the mod:
* Automatic translation update, formatting and creation (relevant for developers)
* Added missing translation files
* Every language supported by the game can be edited now
* Added new course editor for fieldwork courses and custom field borders (more information in the help menu)
* Improved the interface for the auto load mod: FS22_aPalletAutoLoader
* Arcusin Multipack F14 now unloads the compacted bales on the field
* Improvements for #1726 and #1728
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!