Courseplay v 18.104.22.168
About the mod:
* Fix for #2370 (tweaked Giants handling until they fix it)
* Fix for #2535 (at least it should not lock up the game)
* Slows down combine for the last 1.5 Percent leftover to smooth the stopping of the combine #2526
* Added progress how much filllevel has been removed since the start in percent
* Fixed Bug, where the silo loader didn’t lower the pickup
* Fixed a rare callstack
* Bale job helpmenu update according to last Update changes
* Created a website that represent all content of the ingame help menu
* Fix for #2489
* Fix for #2505
* Fix for #2511
* Fix for #2295
* Fix for #2515
* Fix for #2536
* Fix for #2528
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!