Cow Farm Map v 220.127.116.11
About the mod:
– 20 plots of land (there are small and large lands)
– Basic animals (3500 cow and 2000 shep)
– Basic plants
– Even lighting is available
* Reduced the size of the file
* Expanded the feeding capacity of the animals: Cows: liquid manure capacity has become 100000 liters, milk capacity 345000 liters, straw 260000 liters, food has grown by 200000 liters. Sheeps: Food capacity 120000 liters
* Added a couple of bigger machines
* Added a larger capacity feeding cart
* Reduced the size of the course
* Updated the PDA map
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!