Deutz D8006-13006 Year of Manufacture 1973/1977 Pack v 1.0
About the mod:
Two Deutz D8006-13006 Year of Manufacture 1973 and 1977 Tractors:
- Deutz D8006-13006 Year of Manufacture 1973 Tractor
- Deutz D8006-13006 Year of Manufacture 1977 Tractor
- Engine Setup: 80 hp, 100 hp, 120 hp
- Selectable Wheels
- Selectable Configuration
- Selectable Tractor Meter/Beacon Light
- Selectable Air Filter
- Selectable Design Color (2 Colors)
- Selectable Rim Color (4 Colors)
- Choice of Color (2 Colors)
Price 26399 €
Speedy012, Player1, Puma, Dani86, Oldenfarm, InVia_TH, PeterAH
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!