Fendt Rogotor v 1.2
About the mod:
- Engine Setup: 210 hp, 261 hp, 300 hp
- Working width 36 meters
- Working speed 20 km/h
- Selectable Capacity: 3850, 5000 or 6000 liters
- Selectable Honk
Price 325000 €
* Added Gearbox Options (40 or 50 km/h)
* Added Visible Air Horn Configuration
* Improved IC Functionality
* Added Different Steering Options (Front Wheels / Back Wheels / All Wheels)
* Improved Positioning of the Decals (they now follow the curve of the Model, in the previous version they seemed to be floating)
* Characters Hand now moves with the Joystick
* Optimization of Textures to reduce Download Size
Matt_B, Dince, Giedrius
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!