Fendt Upperlink (Prefab) v 1.1
About the mod:
A Fendt top link for installation including installation instructions.
– 1. Extract FS22_Fendt_Upperlink_prefab.zip to FS22_Fendt_Upperlink_prefab
– 2. Push the FS22_Fendt_Upperlink_prefab folder into the mod where the upper link is to be installed
– 3. Then in the line from the vehicle XML search for topArm and change the filename to: filename=”FS22_Fendt_Upperlink_prefab/FendtUpperlink.i3d”
– 4. The new top link should now be there in the FS22
* Added the heels for the shadow throw now the top link also has shadow
Zinoz LP, PrivatPrivat
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!