Fenton Forest Map v 2.0
About the mod:
* More minor fixes, but the change to placables and Farmland may require a new game starting
* Fixed the logging crane ghost's
* Fixed the Northeast Sawmill workshop trigger
* Fixed the floating sheep pen markers
* Fixed the last 3 unsellable Farm objects (workshop, manure and herbicide supplies)
* Adjusted the starting Farms land to include the houses new location
* Cleaned up the PDA Maps image in photo shop
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!