Giants Editor v 8.1.0 BETA
About the mod:
Version 8.1.0 BETA:
* Added basic convertion of mod maps from Farming Simulator 17 to Farming Simulator 19
* Converts terrain painting to new format with combined layers
* Converts foliage layers
* Converts terrain detail layers
* Added light scattering flag to sun
* Adjusted map xml and creates items xml
* Added Farmland info layer
* Replaces custom shaders
* Improved foliage paint panel
* Improved info layer paint panel
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!