Griffin Indiana 19 Map v 1.2
About the mod:
* Added Seasons Snow Contracts
* Added Building Signs
* Added Grass to O'Conner Sell Point to allow Silage Bail Contracts with Seasons to be accepted
* Added Animated Doors to White Garages throughout Map
* Added Lights inside White Garages
* Added Snow Mask for White Garages
* Added Lights to all Flags
* Fenced Yards now all have access for Riding Mower
* Ground Texture work inside White Garages
* Optimized Map
* Changed Buying Station Names
* New Save required only for Texture work in White Garages
* Old Save update safe
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!