Holzer Map v 1.0.1
About the mod:
* New version of the setAnimalCapacity script (manure and manure production stops now even with low production volume)
* Decorative objects on the Boarhof will be removed when the buildings are sold
* Stables at the Boarhof can now also be sold
* Corrected TipColli dung heap Boarhof
* Ship split adjusted
* Shelter at the Graberhof replaced by the LS19 version from the Modhub
* Ball Trigger for Anderson DLC Biobaler Bales Added at Sawmill
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!