IHC 955/1055 v 1.3
About the mod:
– Engine Setup: 95 hp, 105 hp
– Design Options: different kind of stickers, straight pipe, fenders, frontloader
– Simple IC and a special feature where the sound of the tractor changes if you straight pipe it
– Realistic suspension meaning it springs on the air in the tires instead of making the whole wheel spring
* More realistic design
* More realistic textures
* New more realistic sound
* Animated switches on dash
* Optional openable front window
* Openable hood with realistic engine
* Driveshaft on 4WD model now works
* Fenders on the 4WD model are further from tires
* Steering cylinder now works on the 2WD model
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!