Italian Rice XL Map v 18.104.22.168
About the mod:
- 42 Fields
- 8 Floodable Fields for an Optimal Simulation of Rice Cultivation
- 4 Wooded Areas
- 1 large Company owned to Start
- 3 large Customizable Areas with Positionable Structures
- 3 Points of Sale for Cereals
- 1 Wool Mill
- 1 Sawmill
- 2 New Additional Crops: Rice, Green Corn
- 2 Grain Storage Areas
- Compatible with Seasons
- Compatible with Precision Farming
* Solved Problem with Cultivated Ground Terrain Textures Directions
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!