Jasminowo Map v 18.104.22.168
About the mod:
* The end of Traffic at the Młyn Jasminowo Station has been corrected
* Fixed the Problem with TipCol Straw already appearing in the Fields
* Fixed Field NPCs no longer belong to the same owner
* Improved Traffic, Cars no longer drive in the middle of the Road
* Reduced entry to the Machine Shop
* Added Wool Pallets at the Spinning Station
* The Silo on the Main Farm has been replaced
* Added Pedestrian Traffic in two Collection Stations
* Fixed an Issue with a non working Workshop on the Main Farm
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!