John Deere 40 Series Pack v 126.96.36.199
About the mod:
4 John Deere 40 Series Tractors:
- John Deere 40 Series: Price 55000 €
- John Deere 40 2WD Series: Price 50000 €
- John Deere 40 Series L: Price 65000 €
- John Deere 40 Series L 2WD: Price 60000 €
* Added Mitas Wheel Configurations
* Added John Deere Wheel Configurations
* Added Wheel Chains
* Added Forestry Protection Configurations
* Added Beacon Configurations
* Fixed opening Rear Window
* Fixed Front Attacher
* Fixed Michelin Wheel Configurations
* Fixed Narrow Wheels for 2WD
* New Motor Sounds
* Changed Gas Pedal to Gas Lever
* Other Minor corrections
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!