John Deere 7000/7010 Series v 2.0
About the mod:
* Fixed errors
* Complete wheel configs overhaul
* Modeled a new frontloader sheild and steps
* Modeled demco mounts specific to the MFWD 7000 Deeres
* Set up mounts for Demco tanks and Degleman silage blade
* New John deere stickers
* More minor adjustments, modifications
IPF, Ross W, Brandyman, Toymatao, MFWD, Diniz Farms, WadeMitch Modding and Edits, Rooster Mods, 46Mods
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!