John Deere 7010 Series v 184.108.40.206
About the mod:
John Deere 7010
– John Deere 7710
– John Deere 7810
– Beacon Lights
– Numberplate position
– This tractor has a Mouse Control to open the doors and back window.
This tractor is prepared for precision farming with configurable cropsensors.
– made several adjustments on the main model
– added beaconlight configuration
– added numberplate configuration
– added exhaust configuration
– added SimpleIC via Configuration
– fixed several visual bugs
– fixed small technical issues
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!