John Deere 8030 Series v 4.0
About the mod:
* UDIM textures
* Simple IC animations with sounds
* Removed old interactive controls
* Fender configuration (new models)
* Transmission configuration (AutoPower / PowerShift)
* Foldable forearms in the FH
* RDA in wheels (tire pressure script)
* Opening doors and rear window
* Opening hood
* Pedal animation in the cabin
* Corrected lights in the hood
* Exhaust configuration (normal / chrome)
* 6 types of motor power versions (8130, 8230, 8330, 8430, 8530 and 8530 chip)
* Tire configuration (BKT, Trelleborg, Michelin, GoodYear)
* Other new features
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!