John Deere W200 Series v 1.2
About the mod:
– Engine Setup: 235 hp, 260 hp
– Working width 4.3 meters
– Working speed 25 km/h
– Selectable Wheels Brand
– Selectable Extra Step
Price 150000 €
* Added New Original Sounds
* Added New Lizard Front Tires
* Added Decal on Steering Wheel
* Changed Drop Area which is now narrower
* Changed Color on Steering Wheel in Dark Brown
* Fixed Collisions
* Fixed Color on Few Parts
* Fixed Pivot of Steering Wheel
* Fixed Possition of Front Lights
* Fixed always on Lights on Joystick
* Fixed Possition of Mirrors. Now You have clear view on Road Back
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!