Kolbenfetzer Map v 1.0
About the mod:
- Seasons ready
- MaizePlus ready (CCM/FE/HE)
- 4 Farms (2 Cow Farms + 1 Pig Farm + 1 Sheep Farm)
- 3 BGA (1 BGA + 2 small 100 kw Plants on the Pig Farm and Sheep Farm)
- 27 Fields
- 7 Meadows
- In Single Player You can choose between 4 Farms
- In Multiplayer, 4 Starting Farms are automatically generated in Farm Manager Mode. Each Farm here has so much Money to be able to buy some surrounding Land
Fire-Modding, derelky, eribus, AGI, The-Alien-Paul, LS-Modcompany, [F/A]Team+Community
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!