Krone Big M 500 v 2.0
About the mod:
– Power 520 hp
– Working width 13.2 meters
– Working speed 25 km/h
– Selectable Wheels
– Selectable License Plate
– Many Color Configuration Options
* New springs and hydraulics installed at the front. Now it shines and sparkles
* New hydraulics and rubber sleeve also installed on the mower at the front
* PTO shafts were installed at the rear and front and new hydraulics were installed at the front
* Color choice added for rims, mower decks, mower guards 2x base colors
* Tires normal, wide tires and extra wide
* Mower blades animated
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!