Lizard Roadrunner Hayqueezer v 1.0
About the mod:
This truck is generally used to grab bales and comes with a bale clamp, but due to it’s setup, it can attach all wheelloader tools.
It can grab up to 8 bales at a time.
It comes also with a balefork with long forks.
– Reverse drivable vehicle
– 368 kW / 500 HP engine
– Maximum forward speed 51 mph / 83 kph
– Maximum reverse speed 28 mph / 45 kph
– 12-speed gearbox / 3-speed reverse
– 3 decal designs (Third one with configurable color)
– 4 design configurations
– Configurable main color (top and bottom half can be changed separately)
– Configurable rimcolor
– Haysqueezer: $123.000 – $133.372
– Baleclamp: $4.300
– Balefork: $900
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!