Lizard Roadrunner + v 1.0
About the mod:
- Engine Setup: 790 hp, 950 hp
- Speed 120 km/h
- Upgraded Brakes, to Handle the Higher Power and Speed
- Four Wheel Steering as Standard (can be toggled to Front only, if desired), for improved Stability and Tighter Turning Circle
- Rear Working Lights
- Powerful Headlights with High Beam Spot Lights
- Beacon Lights
- Working Gauges and Dash Lights
- Working Connection Hoses
- Power Windows
- Adjustable in Cabin Camera Position
- Choice of Fender Designs
- Multiple Wheel Options
- Optional Rear Trailer (High and Low) with PTO Output
- Optional Front Three Point Linkage with PTO
- Choice of Color
Price 179000 €
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!