Maize Plus Forage Extension v 1.2
About the mod:
* AnimalFoodAdditions.xml in Map fixed (works now)
* Horse Hay and Horse Silage Buyable Bales in Shop (Horse Extension ready)
* Clover and Alfalfa Bales now globally added to Balers and Wrappers, so all Standard Sized Balers and Wrappers work now
* Kverneland DLC ready
* Fill Type Mass adjusted to Giants Standard
* Fill Volume fixed for Buyable Bales
* Straw Blowers can now dissolve Hay and Silage too (for feeding at Animal Husbandries without Bale Triggers)
* Several little Bug fixes
The-Alien-Paul and Modelleicher
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!