Massey Ferguson 4200 Series v 1.0
About the mod:
- Engine Setup: 75 hp, 80 hp, 89 hp, 99 hp, 105 hp
- Frontloader Hitch (compatible with Mod AGM Frontloader and Big Bags Pack)
- Realistic Animations
- Options: Fenders, Weight and Model Design
- Options of Varied Wheels with Rice Tires
- Personalized Sounds
- Models: MF4275 4x4, MF4275 4x2, MF4290 4x4, MF4290 4x2
Price 72000 €
Erik Isac, Agro Mods
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!