Massey Ferguson 5700S v 2.1
About the mod:
- Engine Setup: 100 hp, 110 hp, 120 hp, 130 hp
- Frontloader Attacher
- Selectable Wheels
- Selectable Wheels Brand
- Selectable Configuration
- Selectable Transmission
- Selectable Roof
- Selectable Design Color (6 Colors)
- Selectable Rim Color (6 Colors)
- Choice of Color (6 Colors)
Price 78000 €
* Minor Bugs fixed
* New Details added
* Rims and Wheel Options re-edited
* Steering Wheel Animation added
* Front Weight changed (Agco Weight Set)
* More Front Weight Options added
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!