Massey Ferguson 7370 Brazil v 2.0
About the mod:
- Engine Setup: 170 hp, 210 hp
- Selectable Wheels
- Selectable Wheels Brand
- Selectable Design
- Selectable LED
- Selectable Windows
- Selectable Beacons
Price 95000 €
* Added Michelin Wheels, Mudguard, Glass Addition, Canaveira Grid, Wheel Weights, Trimble GPS
* Interior Lights on when opening the added Door
* Corrected Brake and Rear Lights Error
* Corrected the Steering Alignment
* Added Optional LED Headlights
* Added Optional Beacons
* Added New Trelleborg Tire
* Added Steering Wheel Animation
* Corrected Wheel Scales
J.A modding, Miotto Modding
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!