Massey Ferguson 8700 v 188.8.131.52
About the mod:
- Engine Setup: 300 hp, 350 hp, 400 hp,
- Selectable Wheels
- Selectable Rim Color
- Choice of Color
* Wheel bolts crimped
* LS19 Color
* LS17 Original Fendt color, Blunk Color and Blue Modding Color as well as MB Trac Color and a few more
* Crome on wheels and body buyable
* Crome colors with added
* You can now choose anything, be it standard colors or metallic colors
* Exhaust Particle was changed now comes out of black smoke
* Terra tires adjusted a bit
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!