Matopiba Map v 1.0
About the mod:
- It counts with 2 sales of grains, cooperative lizard, pioneer
- Sale of bales, wool, cotton
- A lumber yard for sale of logs and woodchips
- A BGA where you can sell your silage
- Contains 4 points of capture of water identified with icons on the map
- The main farm has almost no buildings, so the yard can be freely and creatively designed yourself
- Sale of potatoes, beets, milk and eggs will be made in Matopiba market
- Sale of milk will also be made in supreme milk
- Limestone mine where you can pick up the limestone with your favorite truck or trailer and there is a challenge on the way
- Restaurant where you can sell potatoes, beets, eggs
- Sugarcane mill where you can sell your sugarcane and beet products
Lostgamer, granjeiro, Vergamini Modding
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!