Never Land Map v 1.7
About the mod:
* Lime Production by Farmer Schubi added
* Liquid Fertilizer Production by Farmer Schubi added
* All of Farmer Schubi's creations are up to date
* Fillable Farm Filling Station and Liquid Tank from San Andreas added
* Placeable Halls of Stevie added
* Main Farm except for the Farmhouse Leer (can be made free)
* In the shop under Silos halls and Diversen are some new mods
* Barn at cattle trade added
* Installed Icons again
* Changed lighting conditions
* All clip distancings lowered
* Floating WaterFillTrigger deleted
* Bushes removed again
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!