NF Marsch Map v 2.5
About the mod:
* Chickens and sheep can now also produce manure
* Huge performance improvement across the map
* Moved the high seat next to the flour factory building site
* Removed grass from the hall at the port
* French and Czech translation added
* Removed fence around field 38 after voting
* Fixed typo in landscaping gravel with moss
* Supporter lists again up to date new residents on the map with house no. 12
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!