Osada Map v 220.127.116.11
About the mod:
– 2 Farms (smaller cows and bigger pigs)
– A place to build your own farm
– One village with a small farm
– 3 grain markets (including one of your own train)
– 50 toys to find
– New textures for grass, trees, bushes, and terrain painting
– Swamp forest
– 100 farmland
– 79 fields (including meadows)
– Combined Heat and Power Plant
– Sawmill (next to big forest)
– Apiary with bees
– Gravel pit (purchase of stones and lime)
– Machine dealer “Zetor”
– Livestock dealer
– Vegetable collection point
* Traffic was improved
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!