Peterbilt 359 Pack v 3.0
About the mod:
Three Peterbilt 359 Trucks:
- Peterbilt 359
- Peterbilt 359 Tri Drive
- Peterbilt 359 Slammed
Price 24500 €
* Completely reworked the Exhaust and Intake, added bigger Stacks: Straight, Miter Cut and Turn Outs
* Added 2 more Frame Variants: Single Axle and Heavy Haul Frame
* Added drop Axle Locations for the Long Frame
* Added Dual drop Axles
* Put the Pinstripes on a Color mat so the Paint Schemes are endless
* 2 New Fender Options
* Added BC Logging Rack and bigger Wheel Option on the Tri Drive Variant
Half Assed Modding, Arlan6, Seriousmods, Status Low Modding, Jaxith
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!