Petite France Map v 1.1
About the mod:
- 3 Farms (Cows, Sheep, Chickens)
- 1 Biogas
- 2 Cooperatives
- 1 Livestock Trader
- 46 Fields
- 10 Meadows
- 3 Areas dedicated to in-game Construction
- Several Forests
- 5 New Crops: Alfalfa, Clover, Millet, Rye, Sorghum
- Road Traffic
- Purchasable Land
- Names of Land owners in French Version
* Seasons ready
* New Trees (Seasons Mod compatible)
* Trees are now colliding and can be cut
* Fixed Various Bugs
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!