Precision Farming DLC Pack v 18.104.22.168
About the mod:
Precision Farming DLC Pack:
- Building with RTK Base Station: Price 17500 €
- Shed with RTK Base Station: Price 39500 €
- John Deere XUV865M: Price 22000 €
- Scout Soil Sampling: Price 17000 €
* Yield Calculation for Soybeans, Potatoes, Sugarbeet and Sugarcane is now correct
* Field Statistics on Consoles are now correctly displayed after reloading the Game
* Fixed Issues with UI while working on a Field on Mac
How to install FS19 mods?
Firstly find a mod which you like and want to download. Then download a mod to your PC. Mods are usually in .zip format file. But sometimes it can be in .rar. If a mod file is a .zip format no needed additional actions. If a file is in .rar, then you must unarchive mod with software like WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users no need to use software for archives, Win10 itself has a feature to unarchive files.
The next step is to find mods folder in your PC. Usually, it is in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 19/2019. Open the "mods" folder and put downloaded .zip archive or unarchived .rar file to this folder.
Last step. Enjoy of FS19 mods!