Production Info Hud v 1.1
The current version has the following possibilities:
– Display of active productions and animal sheds with their remaining time per resource. Including the animal sheds for feed, water and straw. Revamp Mix is also displayed as such
– A production is only displayed if…
— it has less than 2 months remaining runtime.
— it has less than 50% fill level. (Except for Revamp Mix inputs, where this is ignored).
— The production line is activated.
– The display is sorted by remaining runtime, whichever runs empty or is empty first is at the top.
– Productions that are full are still above. These are displayed from a fill level of 95% so that they can be run down before the production comes to a stop.
– Full animal houses can be switched off in the options.
– How many productions are displayed can be set in the options.
– The font size is adjustable.
– The position can be set to top centre, under F1 menu or under Vehicle Inspector Mod display.
– Input Filltypes can be deactivated for display in the productions. Useful for Revamp Boosters that are not to be delivered.
– Revamp boosters can also be completely deactivated in the settings.
– The list is updated every 5 seconds.
– This shows all fill types and how much of them is needed.
– The overview can be switched to per year, month or hour.
– The yearly view shows the estimated acreage needed for crops (without PF or bonuses).
– If the sales price trigger mod is installed, it is displayed if the price is good and the products are available for sale. The following applies here:
— A sales price must be set in the sales price trigger and this must be exceeded.
— The quantity selected in the options must be available in a silo or production (no animal sheds).
– The display shows what can be fetched from where and sold to where.
* Production quantities in the overview are now shown with an active booster (number is orange)
* Show output full only when production is active
* Outputs can now be almost full (>95%) or full (>99%)
* Adaptation to changed l10n texts from the basegame
* Dung heaps at animal stables are now also displayed when they are full or almost full
* The host at Hosted MP can now activate the display as well